Wednesday, May 06, 2015

action shots


Hello friends!  I'm stopping in real quick today to show off a few pictures of my ties in action.  One of my very favorite things is to see people wearing the things I've made and recently I've gotten a few lovely shots that I can't stop smiling at.  


I've outfitted this sweet family for several different photo shoots and am always rewarded with amazing pictures.  


I've also been mailing out a fair number of prom ties lately.  Rebecca and Aidan sent me this picture, post-prom, and I just love it.  

May is shaping up to be a very busy month around here.  As of today, I've taken orders for 18 pocket squares and 23 bow ties.  It's only the 6th.  Totally crazy in an "I'm so excited business is booming but when am I ever going to clean the bathrooms or make dinner" kind of way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover