Tuesday, December 30, 2014

the last few moments



Hi friends!  I'm just checking in once more before the end of the year.  We have had lots of visitors (and are expecting my brother tonight!), but enjoyed a quiet Christmas day at home.  One of my favorite parts of Christmas morning was that Arthur wanted to read each book he opened before opening any other presents.  It made the few gifts we had stretch out throughout the morning and I loved that he was interested in appreciating each one before dashing on to the next.  



This afternoon, I'm finishing up a few orders and enjoying the smell of the Cranberry Pot Roast I have going in the oven.  It's chilly outside and I'm wishing for snow.  I hope that you enjoy the last few moments of the year- meet you back here in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover