Thursday, April 12, 2012

style

Today I'm linking up with Gussy Sews for her Inspiration Workshop.  This month's prompt is: style. 

I thought about skipping this month because, well... most of the time, I'm not even sure that I have a style.  Comfortable?  Machine washable?  Are those styles? 

I surveyed my closet and decided that stripes are definitely a part of my style. 

I surveyed myself and decided that this is a pretty typical outfit for me, these days, so maybe this is my style.  The jeans are my most favorite ever- they fit so well and the waist is in just the right place and they look great with almost every type of shoe and they are the right length.  The button up shirt is the product of a recent weekend shopping trip with Steve (see first picture).  I got three of these shirts and am wondering why I didn't get seven so I could have one for every day.  So instead, I've just been wearing each one for two days before throwing it in the laundry.  Gross, or just very practical- you decide. 

Do you see my pedometer?

Also, as we approach the summer, you can be sure that anything that looks like it should be worn on a boat is most definitely my style.  Now if only I had a boat....

It's hard to imagine summer today though.  I went out to uncover our poor, cold plants this morning in my puffy red down jacket.  You know, the one I wear in the snow.  I'm planning to keep warm today with some sewing projects and a spot of tea.  Hope it's cozy at your house!

2 comments:

  1. I love your style! I've been crushing on a navy stripe shirt for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well here i was thinking that jean dresses were your style- you know - the ones that your BFF's boyfriend buys you for every birthday? ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover