Thursday, April 05, 2012

color craze

These days, I find myself dying for more color.  The brighter, the better.  I've come out of my winter gray hibernation. (but gray + color?  Perfect.)

I keep scanning my closet, hoping that something bright will appear.  I'll admit to wearing this yellow sweater a bit too often. 

This week I've been hard at work on a custom order for a set of eight reversible placemats.  I'm in love with them.  I am so excited to ship them off to their owner, to be used with their matching party kit.  That's my kind of party.

Even the lizards know what's up.  They were mainly brown over the winter, but this week we've seen lime green and electric blue. 


Now that I'm done sewing, I plan to spend the afternoon mowing the lawn and making berry sorbet.  I'm getting super excited about Easter, even though we don't have big plans.  Tomorrow I'll share some recipes in case you need ideas for your Easter meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover