Friday, August 06, 2010

We're open for business, so come on in!




I have been very busy this week. My darling computer whiz of a sister, Cameron, came to visit and we spent three straight days getting my Etsy shop up and running. This involved lots of photography, sketching, photo editing, and lots of me saying "maybe you can just figure out how to do that..." All that to say, I am super thankful she was here and have found myself wishing several times over the past two days that she would come back.

So yesterday was my first official "open for business" day and it was amazing! I even got my first order, which I mailed out this morning. I am so lucky to have friends and family who are willing to spread the word and help turn my plan into a reality.

On the agenda for today: start a new shop project. My goal (for now, at least) is to post one new item each week. I welcome requests, so leave me a comment if there's something you'd like to see. Currently I'm thinking either a small zippered pouch, for toiletries, pencils, candy, or whatever else you fancy, OR something involving a monogram. I'll keep you posted.


On the agenda for this weekend: pool day. You know how we do.






1 comment:

  1. Your shop looks great - I'm quite impressed with what you've gotten done! And thanks for the shout out... but I still can't pick up and move to Charlotte :( Hopefully will be able to finish the job you requested this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover